|Per Governor Evers’ mask mandate announced 7/30/20, we are asking you to please wear a face mask as you enter worship and as you leave worship. Please visit in the parking lot.
- This applies to those ages 5 and older
- Do this out of sensitivity for the needs and feelings of the others you worship with
- Do this out of obedience to our governing authorities
- Pastor will model this by wearing a mask before and after worship
- You may remove your mask as you eat and drink during communion
- You may chose to remove your mask as you sit in the pew as long as you are socially distanced from others
- This will allow others to return to worship who are trying to follow the guidelines and protect others and themselves
See the full emergency order here: https://bit.ly/2Xcg321
FAQ here: https://bit.ly/3fcmIja
We are monitoring this situation very closely and will keep you updated if this mandate changes in any way or gets overturned in court. It currently expires September 28.
+ Worship will be on campus at 8 and 10:30 AM Sunday mornings.
+ Online Worship will be released by 2 PM Sunday afternoons on St. Paul’s Facebook Page. It will appear on our Youtube Channel by the end of Monday morning. This is temporary as we transition technology from a pre-recorded online service to a live viewing of the on-site worship services.
+ Radio Broadcast on 880 AM WMEQ begins at 10:04 AM Sunday mornings and runs 38 minutes.
Communion–We will follow these guidelines as we commune:
+ Ushers dismiss one family at a time. A family unit may commune together. Separate families keep space between each other.
+ The Pastor or Councilman gives you the bread and says, “The body of Christ.” Then Pastor or Councilman gives you the wine and says, “The blood of Christ.”
+ Dispose of your cup in a trashcan off to the side and return to seat as next family comes up.
+ Pastor speaks Communion blessing over everyone at the end.
Enjoy previous Pastor’s Messages and Full Length-Online Worship Services on St. Paul’s Church and School TV.